Research

by Remma (morennab@yahoo.co.uk)

"Daniel...I can not believe that this is what you consider research."

"What's wrong with it?"

"Dammit Daniel...some of these books gotta be a million years old...at least."

"Jack...these are all classical texts detailing male sexual interaction..."

"Geez...could you make it sound any more clinical?"

"It's research."

"Right. Of course it is...my mistake."

"And why does it matter how old they are? What...you think sex was invented in the twentieth century?"

"I never said that...just...you know...times change."

"No, they don't Jack...not really...and I'm telling you...they were a lot less inhibited in the Ancient World...a lot less."

"But they're just so old. You'll be wanting us to check out cave paintings next. Daniel? Daniel...you have cave paintings?"

"Jack...the decoration of the cave at Altamira in Spain was thought to be quite unique when it was accidentally discovered in 1879...it's probably an example of the Upper Paleolithic period in the Magdalenian phase and is in all probability some form of ritual bonding between..."

"Daniel! getting a little off-track here."

"Sorry. I just really love research...and considering the payback this time..."

"Oh Daniel...please...don't ever change. Any of those tomes in English?"

"No...but some have pictures."

"Pictures? Now you're talking...toss one over."

"Here...why don't you try this one...it's Japanese...Sung dynasty...dated around 980...it's kind of a how to do it book...like a gay Kama Sutra."

"Cool. Woah...oh my God...no way is that possible...Daniel...come look at this one...what is that he's balancing on?...and this has got to be artistic license right...I mean...no one could be that...that..."

"Okay...some of the drawings might be a tad extreme but..."

"A tad?"

"Well...what did you bring?"

"I got videos."

"You did? That's great...let me see."

"I thought a selection would be best...kind of an...uh...overview."

"'Boyz Hard at Work'...'The Milk Farm'...'Going Down'...'Vaseline Alley'? Jack...God...where did you get this stuff?"

"On the internet. You wouldn't believe what they have on there."

"I really don't know if I want to watch this...I've never much liked porn."

"What kind of a guy doesn't like porn?"

"My kind...sex just isn't a spectator sport for me...it looks like a can of worms."

"Eeeww...thanks for the great image Daniel."

"Couldn't we get out a nice movie?"

"A nice movie? What...like 'The Sound of Music'?"

"Jack...don't be an ass. There has to be something...we must just be looking in the wrong place."

"We're off tomorrow so why don't we drive into Denver and find us a gay bookshop. I think it's time to move on to stage two, and ask for advice."

"Good plan...and tonight we can just improvise."

"Daniel."

"Jack?"

"Get that cute butt over here right now and improvise me."

***The End***

Previous storyHomenext story

Home