Fanfic World

Wayne Sung

Ranma's Island
Ranma gets drafted into crew duty on the SS Tendo and shipwrecks with the Professor and Ukyo-chan. Sound familiar?
Alternate universe. Original concept initialized by Richard Lawson.
Preview of Chapter 2

Ranma Bunch
What if Ranma and company had to all live together under one roof? (They've already been almost doing that, so it shouldn't be too hard, right?)
Alternate universe. Only in opening song stage. No story ideas yet.

Sunday Part 2
Ranma has just come home and he needs to do some thinking while keeping an old promise.
Richard Lawson's universe. Sequel to Sunday.
Takes place right after Dying of a Rose.

Tag
The next generation of Anything Goes martial artists are burgeoning, but will they live to be masters?
Richard Lawson's universe.
Takes place between the Thy Inward Love and Magic sagas.
Preview of first chapter.

Beast Wars: The Price
Terrorsaur is alive, Protoform X is missing, and a new group of Transformers appear. Are they friend or foe?
Sequel to The Gift by Zobovor. Takes a look at Beast War toy lines that never made it into the cartoon.
Preview of Chapter 1, so any C&C appreciated. And excuse the unpolished look.

Sherry Sung

A-ni
A-ni. Older brother. What does it mean to those who love him, and how do they cope when he is not by their side? This is a tale of grief made cruel and grief made brave, as two young men whose love for an older brother leads them down tragically colliding paths.
Fushigi Yuugi extra
SPOILER WARNING: This story takes place right before episode 26 of the anime series.

Festival of the Moon NEW
It's the time of the Harvest Moon and Yue is out enjoying the quiet glory of his namesake, when the arrival of an "old friend" precipitates a long-due reunion of Sakura's "extended family."
Cardcaptor Sakura extra
SPOILER WARNING: This story takes place a little bit after the final volume of the manga series.

All in the Same Boat NEW
Heero Yuy's stuck on a boat with a broken gundam, a broken leg, and dubious company who have some crazy ideas like "friendship between soldiers." What's a *serious* gundam pilot to do?
GundamWing extra
SPOILER WARNING: This story takes place between episodes 3 and 4 of the anime series.

Other Authors

Kunou's Excellent Adventure
Want to live a day as Kuno? See if you can survive it.
HTML-ized version of John Walter Biles' very amusing choose-your-own-adventure.
Text copyright John Walter Biles


C&C? Just click on an author's name! Or e-mail me at wayens@bigfoot.com and I'll pass on the message!
Note: All stories are the result of hard work of their respective authors. Please give credit where credit is due and ask for permission if you ever plan to use sections for personal use.

Last Updated 01/13/2002
maintained by Wayne Sung