June 18th, 2000

Topic: General
Subject: I guess I do lurk! Hehe...My first post
Author: Darren
Date: 06/18/00

Hey...this is obviously me, Darren...err Hayes that is. I feel a little weird posting on here because I never have thus far. BUT...on this new site I've been given my very own little nick hopefully with a different color (so you know it's me). Actually so has Leonie (when she figures out how to use it) and our management. Soooo....from time to time I'm going to post you all little messages here just to let you know I LOVE YA!!! and that I'm alive. Now...to save chaos and confusion this is set up really as a general message post..that is I won't be replying to individual messages nor can you reply directly to mine... why? Because I'd get so wrapped up in this I'd probably spend all day reading your messages and replying and I wouldn't have time to ...... Be in Savage Garden. But I do lurk and I do have to occasional chuckle so...if something comes up you never know I just might make reference to you. In general because I've got some time on my hands at the moment and this site is new I'll make an effort to post a bit here... bear with me. When I'm crazy busy...it's for you. I know a lot of people have been very patient with this new bbs. Thanks for that. It's new...has some bugs and will be changing constantly so keep the feedback up to the webmaster and Carla and just have fun. This is not intended to replace anything. It's just our new official home and I'll be hanging here now.
But all the stuff you dig is still here. Leonie's updates will still keep coming (there's a new one waiting to be posted) and I have to say I'm really thrilled at the flow of INFORMATION on this site! So...I should go...I'm rambling. Thanks for being sweeties..
Oh...CinSavage btw...I just have to say a HUGE thankyou to you for all that you and the SavageArmedForces do. You're incredible. To let you all know...Hold Me is going to be the new single so don't fret too much about Crash. I'm more than happy with how it has performed.

Love Darren