"Well, well, well... a talking charizard. This should be interesting. But right now, Lt. Surge is busy defeating someone else! Feel like losing to me on while you're waiting?"
"YOU beat ME? Bug-type pokemon are weak and so are Bug Catchers!"
"Oh yeah? Weedle, I choose you!" As the weedle emerged, I grabbed one of the ball at my side and threw it, releasing Jigglypuff.
"Weedle," the Bug Catcher called, "Poison Sting!"
"Jiggly, dodge and sing!"
Weedle dove forward, his stinger gleaming in the light. Jiggly's eyes went wide and she jumped to the side, barely dodging the stinger. As the Weedle landed, Jiggly began to sing. The weedle prepared to attack again, but suddenly stopped, lay down, and went to sleep.
"Godd work, Jiggly!" I said. "Now pound it!"
Jiggly dashed towards the sleeping weedle and slammed into him. The impact woke up the Weedle, but also knocked him onto his back. As the Weedle struggled to get right-side-up, Jiggly pounded him again, sending him rolling to his trainer's feet. The bug catcher recalled his wounded Weedle.
"Your Jigglypuff is skilled, but what about you yourself?"
"Send out your best pokémon and I'll beat him!"
"Go Beedrill!" As I flew up into the air, the bug catcher released his beedrill, which flew up as well.
"Beedrill, get 'em!"
The beedrill charged at me, trying to stab me with his drills. However, I dove downwards, at the same time using Ember in the space where I was. Unable to stop his forward motion in time, the Beedrill flew into the Ember field. He turned and flew out of the Ember, just in time to receive a Slash in the face, knocking him back into the flames. The Ember-flames faded out, and I hit the Beedrill with a blast of Flamethrower. The beedrill whimpered, and the Bug Catcher recalled it.
"You're pretty good, Charizard... you win."
At that moment, I heard a howl of frustration from the back room. The door opened, and out walked a boy in his mid-teens. He had a triumphant grin on his face, a Zubat on his shoulder, and a thunderbadge in his hand. Moments later, an extremely tall man followed him.
"Lieutenant!" the bug catcher called. "There's a Charizard that wants to challenge you!
"Well, well, well," the tall man said. "Come in, Charizard... I am Lt. Surge, the Vermillion City gym leader."
"And I am Atma, the world's most powerful Charizard."
I entered the back room and closed the door behind me.
"We'll see about that... this should be an interesting match. The Vermillion City rule is one pokemon each. Raichu, I choose you!"
"I choose myself!"
"You still have a lot to learn... flying pokémon, such as Charizards, are weak against electric pokémon, such as Raichus. Raichu! Thundershock!"
Raichu shot a bolt of electricity at me, but I dove to the side and charged at him. Raichu shot a few more Thundershocks, but I kept dodging and charging until I got close enough to ram him, knocking him over.
"Well, well, well... Raichu! Thunderbolt! Fill the whole room with electricity!"
Raichu started charging up for a powerful Thunderbolt, but was interrupted by a blast of Flamethrower. The flames startled him enough that he released his electricity, hitting my wing with a mild shock.
"Thundershock repeatedly!"
Electricity attacks only... obviously, this Raichu never learned the agility attacks, like Swift. So, I adjusted my strategy. Instead of an all-out attack, I kept dodging electricity. After a few more blasts, the Raichu tried to fire another one, but nothing happened.
"Raichu, keep firing Thundershocks!"
"Raiiiii! Chu..." ("I can't! I'm out of electricity...") That was my cue. I fight Surge. I win. End of fanfic.